Search This Blog

Friday, May 06, 2011

Hi there my self...

Hi there myself. reflected in the mirror. You are my past, but closer in seconds than I am now.

We have argued hard, bled hard, hemorrhaged to death. Let's make a pact. One beyond fact. One with tact.

It is in hurting that we learn to feel. Maybe it is late... but it never dissipates.

What is real and not? Unfortunately, I cannot provide you the answer, myself. I cannot...

But we maintain what we feel and hold on to it, though we are being squeezed and tromped in the calamity of travelling back and forth between the dream land and the reality. Let it go... We cannot control everything... There is a leap of faith to take.

We may be hurt. We may fall down. We may be devastated. We may be crushed.

But what makes a life is to stand up afterwards... and walk in great agony.

And smile while doing that. Because life is too tasty for us to avoid the vinegar of life. Even when death is ready to pick us up, deliver with smile and chivalry.

Because that is the end of a worthy life, and the beginning of another beautiful journey with the dolphin girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment